Comment on page
Terms & Conditions (ENG)
Read our terms&conditions carefully before using our site.
You're advised to read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using our website located at www.coinrango.com ("Website"). These Terms & Conditions govern your access to and use of our Website and our services.
By accessing or using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you may not use our Website or our services.
- 1.Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use our Website and our services. By using our Website and our services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- 2.Account Registration To use certain features of our Website and our services, you may need to register for an account. When you create an Account, you agree to: (a) create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service and add a two factor authentication; (b) provide accurate and truthful information; (c) maintain and promptly update your user information; (d) maintain the security of your Account by protecting your username, password and restricting access to your computer/device and your Account; (e) promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Account; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Account, to the maximum extent permitted by law. You must retain all user information related to your Account in safe and secure place.
- 3.API Use and Limitation The website provides access to servers that deliver functional application Programming Interface (API) services. These services are used at the sole discretion and risk of the User. Coinrango does not provide any warranty for the data. You hereby acknowledge that Coinrango accepts no liability for any losses or damages resulting from the use, deployment, or attempted use of this service or API facilities.
- 4.Prohibited Conduct You may not use our Website or our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You may not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You may not harass, abuse, or harm any other person or entity, or engage in any other activity that is harmful, offensive, or disruptive. You may not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- 5.Intellectual Property Our Website and our services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that we own all right, title, and interest in and to our Website and our services, including all intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content on our Website or our services without our prior written consent.
- 6.Disclaimer of Warranties Our Website and our services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that our Website or our services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected. The materials appearing on Coinrango website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of the Service. In the event of any Force Majeure Event, breach of these TOS, or any other event that would make provision of the Service commercially unreasonable for Company, we may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice, suspend your access to all or a portion of our Service. We may terminate your access to the Service in our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete or deactivate your Account and all related information and files in such account without liability to you, including, for instance, in the event that you breach any term of these TOS. The following cases fall under exception from immediate and without notice termination in the event of TOS breach by you or the entity you represent. Prior to your Account termination if you are a paid API and/or Widget PRO subscriber, and we terminate the provision of the Service for any reason, you will be issued a refund for the unused portion of the Service.
- 7.Limitation of Liability We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website or our services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 8.Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website or our services.
- 9.Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on Coinrango or provided in connection with the Service, including, without limitation, the Company or Company logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Company Materials”) are the proprietary property of Company or our licensors or suppliers and are protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws. We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Company Materials for your personal or internal business use. Such license is subject to these TOS and does not permit (a) any resale of the Company Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Company Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Company Materials, or any portion thereof; or (d) any use of the Company Materials other than for their intended purposes. The license granted under this Section will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the ServiceIf you are to use Coinrango services, fully or partially, such as code, API, widgets, Pixels or any other part of the Service on your own website or app for commercial or non-profit activities, you hereby grant permission and allow us to use your business name and/or trademark in our marketing or advertising.
- 10.Rango Pixel ->(a) Content Guidelines: CoinRango strictly prohibits the display of offensive, illegal, or misleading content within Rango Pixels. Offensive content includes, but is not limited to, content that promotes discrimination, hate speech, violence, or pornography. Illegal content refers to any content that violates applicable laws, regulations, or intellectual property rights. Misleading content includes false or deceptive information intended to deceive or manipulate users. CoinRango reserves the right to review and remove any content displayed within Rango Pixels that violates these guidelines. CoinRango may, at its sole discretion, take necessary action, including suspending or terminating the Rango Pixel service, for businesses found to be in violation of these content guidelines. It is the responsibility of businesses to ensure that the content displayed within Rango Pixels complies with these guidelines. CoinRango reserves the right to enforce these guidelines and take appropriate actions to maintain a safe and trustworthy advertising environment. (b) Ownership and Control: Rango Pixels provide businesses with permanent ownership and control of an ad space on CoinRango's homepage. As long as CoinRango stays online, the Rango Pixel will be visible, giving businesses flexibility and control over their ads. Rango Pixels utilize blockchain technology for ownership transfer and verification. CoinRango aims to ensure the security and integrity of the blockchain-based transactions, however, we cannot guarantee the uninterrupted availability or immutability of the blockchain network, which may affect the functionality of Rango Pixels. If, for any reason or unforeseen circumstance, the platform were to cease its operations, there is no provision for refunds to Rango Pixel buyers who already leveraged the high engagement rate of the platform to display advertising, logos, or multimedia contents. The Rango Pixel service is guaranteed for the entire duration of Coinrango.com's activity. (c) CoinRango endeavors to keep the Rango Pixel services operational and up to date. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure events, CoinRango reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Rango Pixel services (including Marketplace), either partially or entirely. In such cases, CoinRango shall not be held responsible for any loss of advertising opportunities or financial damages incurred by businesses as a result of the service suspension or termination. It is the responsibility of businesses to regularly back up their content and take appropriate measures to mitigate any potential disruptions. In the event of future graphic updates or restyle to our homepage we reserve the rights to change Rango Pixels positions to improve User Experience and RPXL readability. CoinRango will make reasonable efforts to inform users about any significant changes or disruptions to the Rango Pixel service through available communication channels. (d) Risk and Disclaimer: Investing in Rango Pixels involves risks due to the nascency of the platform and the nature of blockchain technology. Businesses should carefully consider these risks before making any investment decisions. CoinRango does not provide financial advice or guarantee any specific outcomes or returns from investing in Rango Pixels. Businesses are solely responsible for their investment decisions and any potential losses or gains resulting from their participation in the Rango Pixel and Rango Pixel Marketplace. (e) Limitation of Liability: CoinRango shall not be held liable for any issues that may arise from the use, misuse, or service suspension of Rango Pixel. Users of Rango Pixel understand and accept the inherent risks associated with blockchain technology and NFTs. CoinRango is not responsible for any financial loss, damages, or liabilities incurred by businesses or users as a result of their participation in Rango Pixel. (f) Modification of Terms: CoinRango reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Terms on the CoinRango website. It is the responsibility of businesses and users to regularly review the Terms to stay informed of any modifications.
- 11.Governing Law These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- 12.Changes to these Terms & Conditions We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms & Conditions on this page.